Stephen Miles joins MJBizFinance Forum as a Speaker
Co-Founder & CEO Stephen Miles is joining MJBiz Finance Forum as a speaker to discuss the current consolidation happening within the cannabis industry. The panel is taking place Tuesday, October 19th at 4:20pm at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Consolidation Carousel: Crowded Verticals and Markets to Watch
Does it feel a little crowded in here? Consolidation is one of the markers of a maturing industry and it’s happening at all levels in the industry from small to gigantic. We’ll take a look at what verticals and markets have become saturated and provide insight on how this consolidation could affect your business and shape the market moving forward.
What you will learn:
- The markets and verticals that will be most affected by consolidation.
- How current consolidations will affect the different markets moving forward and opportunities within those markets.
- How business owners can use the current consolidation rush to inform their next moves.
- Stephen Miles, Co-Founder & CEO, Sharp Capital Advisors
- Steve Allan, Head of Corporate Development, The Parent Company
- Margot M. Micallef, Founder & CEO, GABY Inc.
- Tahira Rehmatullah, Partner, Highlands Venture Partners
To learn more, visit the MJBiz website.
To set a meeting during the MJBiz Conference in Las Vegas, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.